PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Propart Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Mianowice 3K, 63-600 Kępno inform that wishes to inform that it processes personal data. These may include data the nature of which is that of personal data, pursuant to the Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as the GDPR), is that of personal data.
Below you will find information regarding the processing of personal data.
- Source of personal data
We have collected your personal data:
- directly and/or
- from publicly available sources, i.e. the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (KRS), Central Registration and Information on Business (CEIDG), Central Statistical Office (GUS), websites, public profiles on Internet portals and/or
- external companies/agencies which have provided us with information on the basis of agreements concluded with us.
- Personal data Controller
The Controller of your personal data is Propart Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Mianowice 3K; 63-600 Kępno NIP: PL 619-000-90-41 Regon: 003352389 KRS: 0000137885. In relation to personal data you may contact us in writing, by traditional mail to the address of the company’s registered office or by e-mail: email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Purpose and basis of personal data processing
Your personal data are processed:
- on the basis of your consent, for the purpose indicated in such consent, and/or
- on the basis of your interest in our commercial offer, for the purpose of concluding an agreement, and/or
- on the basis of the agreement which you have concluded with the Company for the purpose specified in the agreement or resulting from the agreement, and/or
- on the basis of a legal obligation incumbent upon the Company, and/or
- on the basis of a legally justified interest of the Company.
A legitimate interest should be understood as, i.a., maintaining business relations, offering products and services directly, marketing of products or services, archiving of personal data which takes place after the expiry of the agreement.
- Categories of processed personal data
As the Controller, we process the following categories of your personal data:
- first name, last name,
- telephone number,
- e-mail address,
- company name.
At the same time, we would like to inform you that we do not process specific categories of your personal data referred to in art. 9 par. 1 RODO.
- Recipients of personal data
As the Controller, we may transfer your personal data to the following categories of entities:
- trusted entities, to whom we have entrusted the processing of personal data on our behalf, i.e., among others, to entities providing advisory, consultation, audit, legal aid, and tax and accounting services, entities providing agency or sales agency services, marketing agencies, IT companies or other entities supporting our operations,
- employees and associates of the Controller authorised to process personal data,
- Transfer of personal data to third countries
As the Controller, we do not transfer your personal data outside the territory of the Republic of Poland, the European Union and the European Economic Area.
- Personal data retention period
As the Controller, we store your personal data for the period necessary to achieve the purpose for which they have been collected. In the event of:
- a given consent – until the withdrawal of the consent to personal data processing,
- a concluded agreement – for the period necessary for its performance, and then for other legitimate purposes, e.g. to secure possible claims, i.e. for the period specified in the provisions of the law,
- archiving of personal data which takes place after the expiry of the agreement – for the period specified by the provisions of law,
- fulfilling the legal obligation incumbent on the Company resulting from the provisions of generally applicable law, until such time as the Company fulfils the legal obligations resulting from the provisions of the law,
- pursuing legitimate interests until they are fulfilled or until you lodge and objection.
- Access to personal data
In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the right to:
- access your personal data,
- rectify your personal data,
- delete your personal data and be forgotten,
- limit the processing of your personal data,
- object to the processing of your personal data,
- transfer your personal data,
- withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data,
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
These rights can be exercised by:
- e-mail contact at the address: email@example.com
- written contact, by traditional mail to the address of the company’s registered office:
- Requirement to provide personal data
In certain cases we process personal data collected from you, as it is required by law or because it is necessary for the conclusion of an agreement. Also, in the absence of or refusal to provide personal data, we reserve the right to refuse to conclude an agreement with you or to terminate such an agreement, if you object to the processing of the data.
- Automated decision-making
No automated processing of personal data takes place in connection with the processing of your personal data, including for profiling. Every decision with the Controller, regarding your personal data is made by a person. The communication and information technology tools used to process personal data shall not be automated (e.g. by computer algorithms), The final decision is always made by our authorised employee.
We do not perform profiling with regard to your personal data, in this sense that we do not use personal data to evaluate your qualities, such as, for example, analyses or forecasts of work effects, the economic situation, health, interests, reliability or movement.
Chairman of the Board
PROPART Sp. z o.o.